GM Certified Used Vehicles
Chevy Certified Specials | Valid thru: 4/30/2013
Purchase one of our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles and you’ll get something you never thought possible: new car confidence with a used car price tag.
The name “Certified” has always meant passing our strict standards, but now it also means Owner Care: a vehicle benefits package that raises our already great coverage to new heights. It’s why our vehicles deliver more satisfaction and certainty than any ordinary used vehicle.
The vehicle must:
- Be a 2006 (or newer) model Chevy, Buick, GMC, Pontiac or Saturn
- Have a maximum of 75,000 miles
- Pass our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process Have a clean title/li>
- Come with a Vehicle History Report
- New 2-Year/30,000-Mile1 Standard CPO Maintenance Plan
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile2 Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-Year/100,000-Mile3 Powertrain Limited Auto Warranty
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Transportation
- 3-Day/150-Mile Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- OnStar® Directions & Connections
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Trial Offer
You don’t have to worry. You’re covered.
You can feel confident in your decision to buy a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle long after your purchase. Starting from the delivery of your vehicle, we’re providing you with 2 years or 30,000 miles of standard vehicle maintenance—which includes:
- Oil Changes: based on your vehicle’s Oil Life Monitor system
- Tire Rotations
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI)2
So you’ll not only drive off the lot with certainty and satisfaction, but you’ll be able to come back to your participating Certified Pre-Owned dealer for the best possible auto service on your vehicle. It’s just one more way that Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles from Chevy, Buick or GMC deliver you the value of a used vehicle with the confidence of a new one.
Standard Vehicle Maintenance is transferable to subsequent owners if the vehicle is still within terms of 2 years or 30,000 miles. If you already own a Certified Pre-Owned Chevy, Buick, GMC, Pontiac or Saturn that has our new 2-Year/30,000-Mile Standard CPO Maintenance Plan
Two Warranties included!
Buy a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle from Chevy, Buick or GMC and you’re protected from the moment you leave the lot. Why? Because all of our 2006-2011 vehicles come with two auto warranties that combine to provide fantastic coverage: a 12-Month/12,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty, and a 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.
12 Month/12,000 Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
Almost every part of our vehicles are covered under the 12-Month/12,000-Mile1 Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty (excludes normal wear and maintenance items). See below for the list of exclusions.
What’s Not Included
- Tire damage or wear
- Damage due to bedliners
- Damage due to accident, misuse or alteration Collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or objects striking the vehicle
- Misuse of the vehicle such as driving over curbs, overloading, racing or other competition. (Proper vehicle use is discussed in the owner manual.)
- Alteration or modification to the vehicle, including the body, chassis or components, after final assembly by Chevy, Buick or GMC.
- Coverages do not apply if the odometer has been disconnected, its reading has been altered, or mileage cannot be determined.
- Damage or corrosion due to environment, chemical treatments, and/or aftermarket products
- Damage due to insufficient or improper maintenance
- Damage due to contaminated or poor-quality fuel
5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Every Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle from Chevy, Buick or GMC comes with a transferable 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, plus roadside assistance and courtesy transportation. We believe in our vehicles and aren’t afraid to stand behind them. When we say “No worries,” we mean it.
- $0 Deductible
- Transferable to subsequent owners
- Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Transportation
For complete details refer to your Auto Warranty and Owner Assistance Information booklet.
172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process
Our detailed, 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process is one of the toughest hurdles in the industry. Before any Chevy, Buick, GMC, Pontiac or Saturn vehicle earns the title of Certified Pre-Owned, it must pass all of our rigorous standards first.
Our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process is conducted only by highly trained technicians and adheres to strict, factory-set standards to ensure that every vehicle’s engine, chassis and body is in excellent condition.
And we do check it all. From the engine block to the shocks, right down to the floor mats, no part is overlooked. If it fails a single point, we completely recondition it—or it won’t be Certified.
View the points of our inspection below.
Download a copy of the 172-point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process